Saturday 3 October 2009

bass n buzz

http://www.globalfunkradio.com/shows/hector.g/bass.n.buzz.tues.4th.aug.2009.mp3

bass 'n' buzz tues 4th august 2009

i feel this way - m & m
can u feel me - circa 91
take it (techno version) - alex lee
everybody - fokus
radio babylon - meat beat manifesto
night in motion (drum and bass dub) - cubic 22
pump the move - e dancer
close your eyes (vitamin e mix) - acen
the joke - human resource
intruder - sysex
let me in mate - the chemical brothers
looking for the perfect beat - afrika bambaataa
play that beat mr dj - globe & whiz kid
beat street breakdown - grandmaster melle mell
battlecry - rockers revenge
runaway - roxanne shante
get off my tip - masterdon comittee
nuclear holocaust - the future
we come to rock - imperial brothers
cyborg dance - newcleus
feel my bass - dj matrix
get it started (vocodape) - bad street boy
driving in my turbo mini - mandroid

No comments: